We welcome new contributions.
New posts on our website are promoted through our distribution channels.
Here’s what you need to know when submitting an article or post for consideration:
We will respond to your submission as soon as possible. Only quality articles and posts will be accepted for publication. This is at our discretion. Poor spelling and grammer will get your submission rejected immediately.
- Articles must be in English.
- Word count: minimum 300 words, no maximum.
- Articles with an image supplied will be valued. You agree that you have the legal right to have images published on our website.
- Original Content: all submissions will be checked for uniqueness
- Bio: We do not pay for posts, but we can include a brief bio containing one “no follow” link to your website, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter accounts etc, Please keep your bio to 2-3 sentences.
- Fact claims: If you mention a statistic or a study in your piece, please include a link to the source.
Please complete the form below.